Second only to gas, oil is a popular choice for fulfilling the heating needs of hundreds of thousands of homes across the UK. It is a natural choice for rural homeowners, given that unlike the more common gas heating, it does not require being plumbed into a network. This separation from a centralised fuel network also makes oil heating attractive as you only pay for what you use; there are no potentially confusing tariffs to deal with. Furthermore, with developments in Biofuels, the carbon footprint of oil heating is shrinking, an important virtue in an increasingly environmentally conscious time.
For those swayed to convert by these positives or those just looking to upgrade their existing oil boilers in Northamptonshire and the surrounding area, there is only one natural choice: Moatside Plumbing & Heating Ltd, experienced professional plumbers that work to cover much of the county.
This is not just hype either, there are a number of concrete, compelling reasons to choose Moatside Plumbing and Heating for your oil heating needs.
• Moatside Plumbing are backed by industry experience and satisfied customers dating back to 1995.
• The recommended Worcester Bosch boilers all come with a 5 year parts and labour guarantee, such is the confidence in the products provided and the quality of work.
• All Moatside recommended boilers are condensing boilers that fall within today’s Energy Efficiency regulations: ensuring that your central heating system is totally up to date.
• Everything from Boiler servicing and repairs to full central heating system installation can be provided.
• The string of positive associations: Membership of the Guild of Master Craftsmen, approval by OFTEC, and accreditation by the Worcester Bosch group, all illustrate the Moatside commitment to quality.
Holding a demonstrable commitment to quality as attested to by continued success and membership of respected regulatory bodies. For real peace of mind, Moatside Plumbing & Heating Ltd is the clear choice for all of your oil heating needs in Northampton.